I have 30 years’ CIO leadership experience and during this time I have supported many C-level executives, especially CIOs and IT leaders, in their personal development.
My mentoring style is based on helping you to find the solutions to your problems with my support, and my techniques have been proven with a variety of business professionals (IT and non-IT).
Typically this includes:
- Career planning, CVs, personal marketing and self-promotion.
- Improving your business relationships, credibility and confidence.
- Building your influence with customers, CEOs and colleagues.
- Developing skills to present business cases and secure support.
- Personal skills portfolio analysis and advice – planning ahead.
- Problem solving and help for specific challenges you face.
- Team development – building relations, effectiveness and dealing with problems in your teams.
I work face-to-face and over the phone. Clients can use as little or as much of my time as they want, in blocks of just one-hour. I support team development as well as individual development.
All consultations are informal and completely confidential.